terms and conditions
Welcome to the SpiroFIT website!!
The SpiroFITTM website (hereinafter referred to as the "Website") is designed to provide you with high quality video of fitness classes, strength and stretch routines, foundational moves, information about fitness and bringing together a community of people that are interested in beginning a fitness routine for the first time or getting into shape after a long time away from fitness. This Website is not directed to persons under eighteen (18) years of age. The Website is owned by TV Free Media, LLC. (dba"SpiroFITTM"). These Terms & Conditions of Use apply to all of the products, services and websites offered by SpiroFIT, the mobile versions thereof, any SpiroFIT software that you have embedded on a web site or are about to embed ("SpiroFIT Widgets"), and any applications created by SpiroFIT ("SpiroFIT Apps") whether available through a social networking site or its subsidiaries or affiliated companies (collectively, "Service"). Please note that the availability of any SpiroFIT Apps on a social networking site does not indicate any relationship or affiliation between SpiroFIT and such social networking site.
PLEASE READ VERY CAREFULLY THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR USE OF THE WEBSITE.
1. Acceptance of Terms The Terms and Conditions of Use Agreement (hereinafter referred to as the "Agreement") sets forth legally binding terms for your use of the Website. By using our Website, you agree to be bound by this Agreement, whether you are a "Visitor" (which means that you simply browse one or more of our Websites) or you are a "Member" (which means that you have registered on one of our Websites as a user). If you do not accept the terms of this Agreement, you should leave our Website and discontinue use of the Service immediately. We may modify this Agreement from time to time, and such modification shall be effective upon its posting on any of our Website. You agree to be bound by any modification to this Agreement when you use any of our Website after any such modification is posted; it is therefore important that you review this Agreement regularly.
2. General Registration Requirements If you wish to become a Member, communicate with other Members and otherwise make use of the Service, you must read this Agreement and indicate your acceptance during the registration process. In consideration of your use of the Service, you represent that you are of legal age to form a binding contract and are not a person barred from receiving services under the laws of the United States or other applicable jurisdiction. You also agree to: (a) provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself as prompted by the registration form available on our Website (the "Registration Data") and (b) maintain and promptly update your Registration Data to keep it true, accurate, current and complete. If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, or we have reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, SpiroFIT reserves the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Service (or any portion thereof) at any time. Use of the Service and membership on our Website is void where prohibited. Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use only and may not be downloaded, copied, reproduced, distributed, transmitted, broadcast, displayed, sold, licensed, or otherwise exploited for any other purposes whatsoever without the prior written consent of SpiroFIT. SpiroFIT reserves all rights not expressly granted in and to the Website and the Content. You may access Website and Content as available:
• for your information and personal use;
• as intended through the normal functionality of the SpiroFIT Service; and
• for Streaming, "Streaming" or "Stream" means a contemporaneous digital transmission of an audiovisual work via the Internet from the SpiroFIT Service to a user's device in such a manner that the data is intended for real-time viewing and not intended to be copied, stored, permanently downloaded, or redistributed by the user. Accessing Website Videos for any purpose or in any manner other than Streaming is expressly prohibited.
3. Health Disclaimer Physical exercise, in all of its forms, including but not limited to weightlifting, cardiovascular exercises of any kind, dance, walking, stretching, and running, and with or without the use of equipment such as weights or any other equipment that may be suggested by a SpiroFIT instructor, is a strenuous physical exercise and poses the risk of injury or physical or mental exhaustion. Accordingly, you are urged and advised to seek the advice of a physician before beginning any physical exercise, regimen, routine, and/or program and use any suggested equipment, shown in any of the video clips on the Website. SpiroFIT is not a medical organization and our instructors or staff cannot give you medical advice or diagnosis. All suggestions and or comments relating to the use of equipment, poses, moves and instruction are not required to be performed by you and are carried out at your election while viewing SpiroFIT videos. Nothing contained in this Website should be construed as any form of such medical advice or diagnosis. By using our site you represent that you understand that the practice of physical exercise involves strenuous physical movement and that such practice carries the risk of injury whether physical or mental. You understand that it is your responsibility to judge your physical and mental capabilities for practicing physical exercise. It is your responsibility to ensure that by participating in classes and activities from SpiroFIT, you will not exceed your limits in the practice of physical exercise, and you will select the appropriate level of classes for your skills and abilities, as well as for any mental or physical conditions and/or limitations you have. You understand that, from time to time instructors may suggest physical adjustments, movements or modifications or the use of equipment and it is your sole responsibility to determine if any such suggested adjustment, movement or modification or equipment is appropriate for your level of ability and physical and mental condition. You expressly waive and release any claim that you may have at any time for injury of any kind against SpiroFIT, or any person or entity involved with SpiroFIT, including without limitation its directors, principals, instructors, independent contractors, employees, agents, contractors, affiliates and representatives.
4. Minors SpiroFIT content is not directed to persons under eighteen years (18) of age, and by providing information about yourself to SpiroFIT you are representing that you are eighteen years (18) of age or older. If you are younger than eighteen years (18) of age and would like to become a registered member of or provide information about yourself to the SpiroFIT Website, you are required to have your parent or legal guardian contact SpiroFIT at info@SpiroFIT.com prior to use.
5. Member Account, Password and Security If you register on one of our Websites, you will be required to choose a password and user name, and you may be asked for additional information regarding your account, such as your e-mail address. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and account information, and are fully responsible for all activities that occur under your password or account. You agree to (a) immediately notify SpiroFIT of any unauthorized use of your password or account or any other breach of security, and (b) ensure that you log out from your account at the end of each session. You may never use Member's account without prior authorization from SpiroFIT. SpiroFIT will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with this Agreement.
6. Prohibited Conduct You agree not to use the Service to post or otherwise transmit information, data, text, software, music, sound, photographs, graphics, video, messages, tags, or other materials ("Content") that:
• is patently offensive and/or promotes racism, bigotry, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual;
• harasses or advocates harassment of another person;
• exploits people in a sexual or violent manner;
• contains nudity, violence, pornography, sexually explicit material or offensive subject matter;
• solicits personal information from anyone under the age of eighteen (18);
• provides any telephone numbers, street addresses, last names or email addresses of anyone other than your own;
• promotes information that you know is false or misleading or promotes illegal activities or conduct that is abusive, threatening, obscene, defamatory or libelous;
• violates any intellectual property or other proprietary right of any third party, including Content that promotes an illegal or unauthorized copy of another person's copyrighted work, such as providing pirated computer programs or links to them, providing information to circumvent manufacture-installed copy-protect devices, or providing pirated music or links to pirated music files;
• involves the transmission of "junk mail," "chain letters," or unsolicited mass mailing, instant messaging, "spimming," or "spamming";
• contains restricted or password only access pages or hidden pages or images (those not linked to or from another accessible page);
• furthers or promotes any criminal activity or enterprise or provides instructional information about illegal activities Including, but not limited to making or buying illegal weapons, violating someone's privacy, or providing or creating computer viruses;
• solicits passwords or personal identifying information for commercial or unlawful purposes from other Members;
• involves commercial activities and/or sales without our prior written consent, such as contests, sweepstakes, barter, advertising, and/or pyramid schemes;
• Includes a photograph of another person that you have posted without that person's consent or, in the case of children under the age of eighteen (18), parental consent, or otherwise constitutes an invasion of an individual's privacy or infringement of publicity rights; or
• contains a virus or other harmful component.
You agree not to use or launch any automated system, including without limitation, "robots," "spiders," or "offline readers," that accesses the Website in a manner that sends more request messages to the SpiroFIT servers in a given period of time than a human can reasonably produce in the same period by using a conventional on-line web browser.
7. Responsibility for Content You, and not SpiroFIT, are entirely responsible for all Content that you post, email, transmit or otherwise make available via the Service. SpiroFIT does not control the Content posted via the Service and, as such, we do not guarantee the accuracy, integrity or quality of such Content. You understand that by using the Service, you may be exposed to Content that you deem offensive, indecent or objectionable. Under no circumstances will SpiroFIT be liable in any way for any Content, including, but not limited to, any errors or omissions in any Content, or any loss or damage of any kind incurred at any time as a result of the use of any Content posted, emailed, transmitted or otherwise made available via the Service.
8. Rejection/Removal of Content You acknowledge that SpiroFIT may or may not pre-screen Content posted on our Website, that SpiroFIT is not responsible for behavior or comments of teachers and/or students and/or music presented in Website video Content, but that SpiroFIT shall have the right (but not the obligation) in its sole discretion to pre-screen, edit, refuse, or remove any Content or portion thereof that is available via the Service, in its sole discretion, for any reason. Without limiting the foregoing, SpiroFIT shall have the right to remove from our Website any Content that violates this Agreement or is otherwise objectionable in the sole discretion of SpiroFIT, or to restrict, suspend, or terminate your access to all or any part of the Service at any time, for any or no reason, with or without prior notice, and without liability. If you become aware of misuse of the Service by any person, please contact SpiroFIT.
9. Preservation/Disclosure You acknowledge, consent and agree that SpiroFIT may access, preserve and disclose your account information and Content if required to do so by law or in a good faith belief that such access, preservation or disclosure is reasonably necessary to: (a) comply with legal process nationally or internationally; (b) enforce this Agreement; (c) respond to claims that any Content violates the rights of third parties; (d) respond to your requests for customer service; or (e) protect the rights, property or personal safety of SpiroFIT, its Members and the public. Under no other circumstances will SpiroFIT intentionally disclose your account information to any third party.
10. Security Components You understand that our Website and software embodied within our Website may include security components that permit digital materials to be protected, and that use of these materials is subject to usage rules set by SpiroFIT and/or content providers who provide content to SpiroFIT. You may not attempt to override, disable, circumvent or otherwise interfere with any such security components and usage rules embedded into our Website.
11. Proprietary Rights All materials on the Website, including, without limitation, names, logos, trademarks, images, text, columns, graphics, videos, photographs, illustrations, artwork, master recordings, compositions, software and other elements (collectively, "Content") are protected by copyrights, trademarks and/or other intellectual property rights owned and controlled by SpiroFIT or by 3rd parties that have licensed or otherwise provided their material to SpiroFIT. You acknowledge and agree that all Content on the Website is made available for limited, non-commercial, personal use only. Except as specifically provided herein or elsewhere on this Website, no Content may be copied, reproduced, republished, sold, downloaded, posted, transmitted, or distributed in any way, or otherwise used for any purpose, by any person or entity, without SpiroFIT's prior express written permission. You may not add, delete, distort, or otherwise modify the Content. Any unauthorized attempt to modify any Content, to defeat or circumvent our security features, or to utilize the Website or any part of the Content for any purpose other than its intended purposes is strictly prohibited.
12. Non-commercial Use The Service may not be used in connection with any commercial purposes, except as specifically approved by SpiroFIT. Unauthorized framing of or linking to any of our Website is prohibited. Commercial advertisements, affiliate links, and other forms of solicitation may be removed from Member profiles and Content without notice and may result in termination of membership privileges.
13. License to Your Content By posting, displaying, publishing, transmitting, or otherwise making available (individually and collectively, "Posting") any Content on or through our Website or the Service, you hereby grant to SpiroFIT a non-exclusive, fully-paid, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, worldwide license (with the right to sublicense through unlimited levels of sublicensees) to use, copy, modify, adapt, translate, create derivative works, publish, publicly perform, publicly display, store, reproduce, transmit, distribute, and otherwise make available such Content on and through our Website, in print, or in any other format or media now known or hereafter invented, without prior notification, compensation, or attribution to you, and without your consent. If you wish to remove any Content from the Service, your ability to do so may depend on the type of Content, the location and manner of Posting, and other factors. You may contact us to request the removal of certain Content you have Posted, but SpiroFIT has no obligation to remove any such Content, may choose whether or not to do so in its sole discretion, and makes no guarantee as to the complete deletion of any such Content and copies thereof. Notwithstanding the foregoing, a back-up or residual copy of any Content Posted by you may remain on SpiroFIT's servers after the Content appears to have been removed from our Website, and SpiroFIT retains the rights to all such remaining copies. You represent and warrant that: (i) you own all right, title and interest in all Content posted by you on or through our Website or the Service, or otherwise have the right to grant the license set forth in this section, and (ii) the Posting of your Content on or through our Website or Service does not violate the privacy rights, publicity rights, copyrights, publishing, trademarks, patents, trade secrets, contract rights, confidentiality, or any other rights of any third party.
14. SpiroFIT and Third Party Content Our Website contains Content of SpiroFIT, and Content of third party licensors to SpiroFIT (including content provided by users of our Website, as described above and master recordings and compositions), which is protected by copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret and other laws. SpiroFIT owns and retains all rights, title and interest in the SpiroFIT Content. SpiroFIT hereby grants to you a limited, revocable, non-sublicensable license to Stream and/or view the SpiroFIT Content and any third party Content located on or available through our Website or Service (excluding any software code therein as set forth above) solely for your personal, non-commercial use in connection with viewing our Website and using the Service. Except for Content posted by you, you may not copy, modify, translate, publish, broadcast, transmit, distribute, perform, display, make available, or sell any Content appearing on or through our Website or Service.
16. International Use Due to the global nature of the Internet, you agree to comply with all local rules regarding online conduct and acceptable Content. Specifically, you agree to comply with all applicable laws regarding the transmission of technical data exported from the United States or the country in which you reside.
18. Copyright Policy The Content on the Website including without limitation, the text, software, scripts, graphics, photos, sounds, music, videos, interactive features and the like and the trademarks, service marks and logos contained therein ("Marks"), are owned by or licensed to SpiroFIT, subject to copyright and other intellectual property rights under the law. SpiroFIT has in place certain legally mandated procedures regarding allegations of copyright infringement occurring on our Website or with the Service. SpiroFIT reserves the right in its sole discretion to immediately suspend and/or terminate access to the Service or our Website by any user who is alleged to have infringed on the intellectual property rights of SpiroFIT or of a third party, or otherwise violated any intellectual property laws or regulations. SpiroFIT's policy is to investigate any allegations of copyright infringement brought to its attention. If you have evidence, know, or have a good faith belief that your rights or the rights of a third party have been violated and you want SpiroFIT to delete, edit, or disable the material in question, you must provide SpiroFIT with all of the following information: (a) a physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the exclusive right that is allegedly infringed; (b) identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works; (c) identification of the material that is claimed to be infringed or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit SpiroFIT to locate the material; (d) information reasonably sufficient to permit SpiroFIT to contact you, such as an address, telephone number, and if available, an electronic mail address at which you may be contacted; (e) a statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and (f) a statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed. For this notification to be effective, you must provide it to SpiroFIT either by e-mail, or by U.S. mail to our designated agent for notification of infringement.
19. Member Disputes You are solely responsible for your interactions with other Members. SpiroFIT reserves the right, but has no obligation, to monitor or litigate disputes between you and other Members.
20. Term and Termination This Agreement shall remain in full force and effect for so long as it is posted on any of our Website. You may terminate your membership at any time, for any reason, by following the instructions on the Website. SpiroFIT reserves the right to terminate your account or your access to our Website immediately, with or without notice to you, and without liability to you, if SpiroFIT believes that you have breached any of the terms of this Agreement, furnished SpiroFIT with false or misleading information, or interfered with use of the Website or the Service by others.
21. Membership a. No Sharing Members of SpiroFIT may not share, give or sell their password or username to any other person or entity. Excessive viewings or logins by any Member will be construed by SpiroFIT as fraudulent use of the Website, which will result in the immediate cancellation of membership without refund. When becoming a Member you agree to take all actions possible to protect your username and password from fraudulent use. b. Fraudulent Use SpiroFIT reserves the right to cancel any membership it believes has been compromised, or is being used fraudulently, at our own discretion. c. Free Trial Members may only use a promotional 30 day free trial period once. After the free trial Members will be automatically enrolled into the subscription package they originally selected when they initially signed up to use the Website. SpiroFIT reserves the right to terminate any account that is using or trying to use more than 1 free trial period. If membership is terminated due to a violation of this Agreement, SpiroFIT will not reimburse Member for the remainder of paid month. Nor will reimbursements be made for membership cancellations prior to monthly renewal date. d. Billing Memberships are billed monthly. All memberships are renewed automatically until cancelled. Members may cancel their membership at any time. Membership must be canceled prior to the renewal date in order to end membership charges. At times, special prepaid membership packages will be available for purchase. Special prepaid memberships will be recurring and will renew automatically on the expiry date. Membership must be canceled prior to the renewal date in order to end membership charges.
22. Disclaimer of Warranties YOU AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE SHALL BE AT YOUR SOLE RISK. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, SPIROFIT, ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AND AGENTS DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, IN CONNECTION WITH THE WEBSITE AND YOUR USE THEREOF. SPIROFIT MAKES NO WARRANTIES OR REPRESENTATIONS ABOUT THE ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OF THIS WEBSITE'S CONTENT OR THE CONTENT OF ANY SITES LINKED TO THIS WEBSITE AND ASSUMES NO LIABILITY OR RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY (I) ERRORS, MISTAKES, OR INACCURACIES OF CONTENT, (II) PERSONAL INJURY OR PROPERTY DAMAGE, OF ANY NATURE WHATSOEVER, RESULTING FROM YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF OUR WEBSITE, (III) ANY UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR USE OF OUR SECURE SERVERS AND/OR ANY AND ALL PERSONAL INFORMATION AND/OR FINANCIAL INFORMATION STORED THEREIN, (IV) ANY INTERRUPTION OR CESSATION OF TRANSMISSION TO OR FROM OUR WEBSITE, (IV) ANY BUGS, VIRUSES, TROJAN HORSES, OR THE LIKE WHICH MAY BE TRANSMITTED TO OR THROUGH OUR WEBSITE BY ANY THIRD PARTY, AND/OR (V) ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN ANY CONTENT OR FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND INCURRED AS A RESULT OF THE USE OF ANY CONTENT POSTED, EMAILED, TRANSMITTED, OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE VIA THE WEBSITE. SPIROFIT DOES NOT WARRANT, ENDORSE, GUARANTEE, OR ASSUME RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY PRODUCT OR SERVICE ADVERTISED OR OFFERED BY A THIRD PARTY THROUGH THE WEBSITE OR ANY HYPERLINKED WEBSITE OR FEATURED IN ANY BANNER OR OTHER ADVERTISING, AND SPIROFIT WILL NOT BE A PARTY TO OR IN ANY WAY BE RESPONSIBLE FOR MONITORING ANY TRANSACTION BETWEEN YOU AND THIRD-PARTY PROVIDERS OF PRODUCTS OR SERVICES. AS WITH THE PURCHASE OF A PRODUCT OR SERVICE THROUGH ANY MEDIUM OR IN ANY ENVIRONMENT, YOU SHOULD USE YOUR BEST JUDGMENT AND EXERCISE CAUTION WHERE APPROPRIATE.
23. Limitation on Liability IN NO EVENT SHALL SPIROFIT, ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, OR AGENTS, BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES WHATSOEVER RESULTING FROM ANY (I) ERRORS, MISTAKES, OR INACCURACIES OF CONTENT, (II) PERSONAL INJURY OR PROPERTY DAMAGE, OF ANY NATURE WHATSOEVER, RESULTING FROM YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF OUR WEBSITE, (III) ANY UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR USE OF OUR SECURE SERVERS AND/OR ANY AND ALL PERSONAL INFORMATION AND/OR FINANCIAL INFORMATION STORED THEREIN, (IV) ANY INTERRUPTION OR CESSATION OF TRANSMISSION TO OR FROM OUR WEBSITE, (IV) ANY BUGS, VIRUSES, TROJAN HORSES, OR THE LIKE, WHICH MAY BE TRANSMITTED TO OR THROUGH OUR WEBSITE BY ANY THIRD PARTY, AND/OR (V) ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN ANY CONTENT OR FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND LLCURRED AS A RESULT OF YOUR USE OF ANY CONTENT POSTED, EMAILED, TRANSMITTED, OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE VIA THE WEBSITE, WHETHER BASED ON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT, OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY, AND WHETHER OR NOT THE COMPANY IS ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. THE FOREGOING LIMITATION OF LIABILITY SHALL APPLY TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW IN THE APPLICABLE JURISDICTION. YOU SPECIFICALLY ACKNOWLEDGE THAT SPIROFIT SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR CONTENT POSTED BY USERS OR THE DEFAMATORY, OFFENSIVE, OR ILLEGAL CONDUCT OF ANY THIRD PARTY AND THAT THE RISK OF HARM OR DAMAGE FROM THE FOREGOING RESTS ENTIRELY WITH YOU.
24. Exclusions and Limitations Those who access or use the Website from other jurisdictions do so at their own volition and are responsible for compliance with local law. Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of certain warranties or the limitation or exclusion of liability for incidental or consequential damages. Accordingly, in certain jurisdictions, some of the above limitations of liability may not apply to you; all other provisions of this Agreement remain in full force and effect.
25. Indemnity You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless SpiroFIT, its subsidiaries, affiliates, subcontractors, officers, directors, employees, consultants, representatives and agents, from and against any and all claims, damages, obligations, losses, liabilities, costs or debt, and expenses (including but not limited to attorney's fees and costs) arising from: (i) your use of and access to the Website; (ii) your violation of any term of these Agreement; (iii) your violation of any third party right, including without limitation any copyright, property, or privacy right; or (iv) any claim that one of your submissions of content caused damage to a third party. This defense and indemnification obligation will survive this Agreement and your use of the Website.
26. Additional Terms We may also require you to follow additional rules, guidelines or other conditions in order to participate in certain promotions or activities available through our Website, to obtain certain premium Content through our Website, or for other reasons. In addition, certain additional terms will govern any purchases you make through the online stores located on our various Websites. These additional terms will be posted on the relevant portions of our Website or on the portions of our Website that describe the specific promotions, Content, or activities. These additional terms are part of this Agreement, and you agree to comply with them when you participate in those promotions, purchase items from our online stores, or otherwise engage in activities governed by such additional terms.
27. Modification and Discontinuation We reserve the right at any time to modify, edit, delete, suspend or discontinue, temporarily or permanently the Service or any of our Website (or any portion thereof) with or without notice. You agree that we will not be liable to you or to any third party for any such modification, editing, deletion, suspension or discontinuance of the Service or our Website.
28. Assignment This Agreement and any rights and licenses granted hereunder, may not be transferred or assigned by you, but may be assigned by SpiroFIT without restriction.
30. Waiver and Severability of Terms The failure of SpiroFIT to exercise or enforce any right or provision of this Agreement shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. If any provision of this Agreement is found by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, the parties nevertheless agree that the court should endeavor to give effect to the parties' intentions as reflected in the provision, and the other provisions of this Agreement remain in full force and effect.
31. Statute of Limitations You agree that regardless of any statute or law to the contrary, any claim or cause of action arising out of or related to use of the Website, the Service or this Agreement must be filed within one (1) year after such claim or cause of action arose or be forever barred.
32. Governing Law and Venue This Agreement shall be governed by the laws of the State of California, without respect to its conflict of laws principles. Any claim or dispute between you and SpiroFIT that arises in whole or in part from the Website shall be decided exclusively by a court of competent jurisdiction located in Los Angeles County, California. You agree that: (i) the Website shall be deemed solely based in California; and (ii) the SpiroFIT Website shall be deemed a passive website that does not give rise to personal jurisdiction over SpiroFIT, either specific or general, in jurisdictions other than California.
33. Ability to Accept Terms of Service You affirm that you are either more than 18 years of age, or an emancipated minor, or possess legal parental or guardian consent, and are fully able and competent to enter into this Agreement, conditions, obligations, affirmations, representations, and warranties set forth in this Agreement, and to abide by and comply with this Agreement.
34. General SpiroFIT reserves the right to amend this Agreement at any time and without notice, and it is your responsibility to review this Agreement for any changes. Your use of the Website following any amendment of this Agreement will signify your assent to and acceptance of its revised terms.
35. Refunds SpiroFIT has a no refund policy.